Carden Upper School
7th through 12th
Monthly Open House: May 3rd at 4:30 pm. then every second Wednesday at 4:30 pm.
Carden Christian Academy’s upper school prepares students for
their future by equipping them with Biblical knowledge and
self-determination. Through a partnership with Liberty University,
Carden is able to offer an optional dual enrollment degree that will
give students a head-start on their path to success.
Liberty University provides an online curriculum (LUOA) which allows each
student the opportunity to graduate with a General High School Diploma,
an Advance High School Diploma, a Certificate Program or an Associate
Degree. This path is chosen in the 9th grade. See below for a list of
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Paralegal Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Information Systems
We celebrate the achievements and promotions of our students with a graduation program for those completing 12th grade.
In order to abide by proper Christian principles, Carden Christian Academy enforces a strict uniform dress policy.
The administration reserves the right to change or modify the dress code as appropriate. If a student is not dressed appropriately,
parents will be contacted to bring a change of clothing or pick the student up from school.
- Black rubber-soled shoes and white socks are worn (sneakers for P.E.).
- High School students must wear PE uniforms during PE.
- No painting, writing, or tattoos on body parts.
- White shirt with school emblem must be worn on Fridays and at designated special assemblies.
Choice of long sleeves during cold weather and short sleeves during warm weather.
Young Women's Uniform Code
- Polo shirts (gold, navy blue, pink, white or hunter green) will be worn Monday through Friday.
- Skorts or skirts should be knee length or longer. Shorts must be worn under skirts.
- No body piercing except for one pair of studs/posts earrings in the ears.
- Vest on Fridays
- Criss - Cross tie
Young Men's Uniform Code
- Polo shirts (gold, navy blue, white or hunter green) will be worn daily.
- Boys must wear black belts fastened at the waist with their shirts tucked in.
- No body piercings allowed.
- Hair must be of reasonable length not extending over the collar/ear.
- Navy Blue Jacket on Fridays
- Navy Blue Tie
Free Dress Day
- No fighting characters, wrestling personalities, sexually suggestive images or words,
inappropriate language or pictures on any clothing or advertisements of alcohol or tobacco should be on any outer garments
(sweaters, jackets) or book bags.
- All uniforms must be purchased through Zoghby’s Uniform.
- Address: 2309 W. Fairfield Drive
Pensacola, Florida 32505
Phone Number: 850-898-3207